We are the Rotary Clubs Hosting This Event
We host the South Bay Beer and Wine Festival. We invite you to consider becoming a Rotarian.
Organizations We Support
Every year the Rotary Clubs of Palos Verdes Peninsula, San Pedro and South Bay Sunrise (Torrance) provide tens of thousands of dollars along with hundreds of volunteer hours for the purpose of bettering our local communities and the people that live here. In Rotary we are all volunteers, and outside of costs such as tents, signage, ice, and the like, all the money our Festival raises goes back into the community.
Pediatric Therapy Network (PTN) provides the community with high quality therapy, research and education as it relates to fostering the best possible outcomes for children with special needs. Coupled with a family-centered approach, PTN has served thousands of children in the classrooms at hundreds of Los Angeles County schools and at their state-of-the-art clinic in Torrance.
Wounded Heroes of America Originally founded in October 2001 to help the families of 9/11 victims, this group has grown into an organization dedicated to caring for the veterans of the long wars that followed the attack. They are small and local, reaching more and more of the wounded warriors in Southern California, home to so many of the nation’s veterans.
Below is a further list of just some of the organizations that we have supported in recent years. Funds we designate for these organizations come from combined fundraising efforts including the South Bay Beer & Wine Festival and many other fundraising efforts.
Our Rotary Clubs thank you for your support. Service Above Self.
Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
Grand Vision Foundation
Harbor Interfaith Services
Harbor Occupational Center
- Pediatric Therapy Network
- Wounded Heroes of America
- C.A.S.E. Food Pantry
- Switzer Learning Center
- Mychal’s Learning Place
- Lawndale Elementary School District Backpack Program
- Boy Scout Troop 773
- Vision to Learn
- Friends of Torrance Exceptional Athletes
- Harbor Regional Center
- Torrance High School Interact Club
- Cancer Support Community
- Caring House
- ARC House
- The 4 Torrance High Schools Athletic Departments and Bands
- International Projects (Southbay Sunrise joint project with Redondo Beach Rotary, and project by Palos Verdes Peninsula Rotary): Clean Water Projects for Fiji and India
- Donor and Corporate Sponsor Directed Scholarships
- Third and Fourth Year College Students
- Palos Verdes Peninsula High School Students
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Los Angeles Harbor: Scholarships, College Bound Program
- Performing Arts Grants
- Education Related Awards
- Rotary District 5280 Vocational Scholarship Grant
- YMCA Youth Government
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Interpretive Center Binoculars
- Norris Theatre Support
- South Bay Mobile Medical Clinics